Zac Efron has been busy getting in the best shape of his life to shoot the Baywatch movie and now he’s letting fans in on his secrets. The 28-year-old actor has begun sharing photos of both his workouts and new ripped body on Instagram.
Known fitness fanatic Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has even posted about his co-star’s progress.
Efron also tweeted about the strict diet he has followed throughout his training. “[Nine] days of absolutely zero carbs & sugar. Only organic grass fed/free range protein and organic leafy greens,” he wrote.
However, he revealed that he does indulge in a cheat day every now and then.
This isn’t the first time the High School Musical alum has bulked up for a role. Back in 2012, Efron played an ex-Marine in The Lucky One and put on 18 pounds of muscle for filming.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now