Zac Efron has been busy getting in the best shape of his life to shoot the Baywatch movie and now he’s letting fans in on his secrets. The 28-year-old actor has begun sharing photos of both his workouts and new ripped body on Instagram.
Known fitness fanatic Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has even posted about his co-star’s progress.
Efron also tweeted about the strict diet he has followed throughout his training. “[Nine] days of absolutely zero carbs & sugar. Only organic grass fed/free range protein and organic leafy greens,” he wrote.
However, he revealed that he does indulge in a cheat day every now and then.
This isn’t the first time the High School Musical alum has bulked up for a role. Back in 2012, Efron played an ex-Marine in The Lucky One and put on 18 pounds of muscle for filming.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time