Talk about customer service.
About a year ago, astronomer Joe Rao called up Alaska Airlines with a message: Its March 8 flight from Anchorage to Honolulu could get a fantastic view of a total solar eclipse, if only it was 25 minutes behind schedule.
Alaska, amazingly, agreed to change the flight’s timing. The result? See for yourself:
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023