Talk about customer service.
About a year ago, astronomer Joe Rao called up Alaska Airlines with a message: Its March 8 flight from Anchorage to Honolulu could get a fantastic view of a total solar eclipse, if only it was 25 minutes behind schedule.
Alaska, amazingly, agreed to change the flight’s timing. The result? See for yourself:
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.