Talk about customer service.
About a year ago, astronomer Joe Rao called up Alaska Airlines with a message: Its March 8 flight from Anchorage to Honolulu could get a fantastic view of a total solar eclipse, if only it was 25 minutes behind schedule.
Alaska, amazingly, agreed to change the flight’s timing. The result? See for yourself:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time