A new video speeds up a pregnancy quite a bit.
The Fletcher family decided to document the impending birth of their second child with an adorable time lapse video that goes, as the title says, “From Bump to Buddy.” Posted by prolific vlogger, songwriter, and musician Tom Fletcher, the video captures the transformation of his family from a three person team to a party of four.
For the video, a string of frame-by-frame photos were transformed into the time lapse video starring Fletcher, his wife Giovanna, who is an author, and their almost two-year old son, Buzz, with a soundtrack provided by the former McFly singer. As the family marks the passing seasons with Halloween costumes, Santa hats and a Buddy the Elf t-shirt, eventually a nine-months pregnant Giovanna disappears off screen only to return with a new baby, Buddy.
This is not the Fletchers’ first pregnancy video. They made a similar one when pregnant with their first son. “How could we not do it for Buddy?” noted Fletcher in the video’s description.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve