A new political action committee launched on Monday has a very niche message: the group is called “Trump Has Tiny Hands PAC.”
Portland, Ore., resident Henry Kraemer filed with the FEC on Monday, writing that the group would have no affiliation with any committee or organization. In an interview with the Hill, Kraemer explained the motivation behind his filing, asking, “When a call comes into the White House at 3 a.m., will Donald Trump’s tiny baby hands be able to lift the phone receiver? This is something Americans should know before voting.”
The name refers to recent talk of Trump’s hand size after Marco Rubio made a swipe at him on the trail. “You know what they say about men with small hands,” he said. “You can’t trust ’em!” The jab prompted Trump to respond in a Republican debate, complaining, “He referred to my hands — if they are small, something else must be small. I guarantee you, there’s no problem.”
Kraemer said he has not yet decided which candidate he will vote for.
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk