Police in Youngstown, Ohio responded to a fight on Thursday that involved a man having a piece of skin bitten off his leg.
The victim accused a woman of biting his leg, but he told police he shook her off during the attack, local news station WKBN reported. The woman accused the man of choking her.
Police said the man had a chunk of skin missing from his calf and said the woman was intoxicated and did not have any injuries. She was arrested and later released. No charges were filed, WKBN reported.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Katie Reilly at Katie.Reilly@time.com