A two-year-old girl in Greenville, S.C., called 911 to ask for help putting on her pants.
As Martha Lohnes, the deputy who responded to the call, described the incident on the Greenville County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page:
The officer didn’t dress down the youngster, Aaliyah, for calling 911 for a non-emergency.”I thought it was awesome that at two years old she knew to call 911 at all,” Lohnes told WSPA.
The girl’s mother, Pebbles Ryan, was at work when she found out what her daughter had done. As she wrote on Facebook, “What will she do next?”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up