In 1937, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs became Disney’s first feature-length animated film and Snow White became the first in a long line of princesses. Since then, 13 others have joined the ranks of the studio’s signature leading lady role. From Cinderella to Pocohontas to Mulan, each girl has brought something new to the table, but one thing they’ve all had in common over the years is the ability to beautifully belt out a song.
On Thursday, YouTube user Evynne Hollens released a video of herself singing a medley that included a number from every single one of the 14 heroines. Beginning with Snow White’s “Some Day My Prince Will Come” and ending with Elsa’s “Let It Go,” the performance takes viewers through the 76-year evolution of the Disney princess.
Watch the full clip above.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023