In 1937, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs became Disney’s first feature-length animated film and Snow White became the first in a long line of princesses. Since then, 13 others have joined the ranks of the studio’s signature leading lady role. From Cinderella to Pocohontas to Mulan, each girl has brought something new to the table, but one thing they’ve all had in common over the years is the ability to beautifully belt out a song.
Read More: The Point of a Disney Princess Isn’t Her Talking Time
On Thursday, YouTube user Evynne Hollens released a video of herself singing a medley that included a number from every single one of the 14 heroines. Beginning with Snow White’s “Some Day My Prince Will Come” and ending with Elsa’s “Let It Go,” the performance takes viewers through the 76-year evolution of the Disney princess.
Watch the full clip above.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism