Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney made the case against Donald Trump in Utah Thursday.
In a speech at the University of Utah, Romney called Trump a “phony” and a “fraud” and argued that his policies would lead to a recession. Though he did not endorse a rival, Romney called for Republicans to vote for the candidate who can win their state.
Here is the full text of his remarks.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time