If you want to foster a lifelong love of skateboarding—and the skills that go with it—you have to start ’em young. As soon as that little one can walk, get those two— or in this case, four—legs on a board to start practicing those goofyfoot nollies and 50-50 grinds.
In a new video posted by Brian Bowie, he shows the secret to teaching your dog to shred and it doesn’t seem to involve repeat viewings of Lords of Dogtown (although it can’t hurt). Instead, he puts his adorable French bulldog puppy on a skateboard and plies it with treats to get it used to the rolling motion.
Even if you have no plans on teaching your pup to railside or kickflip, it’s an adorable way to spend three minutes of your life and much shorter than recreating Gleaming the Cube in your cubicle.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror