Comedian Jimmy Fallon challenged actress Tina Fey and MSBNC anchor Rachel Maddow to a trivia contest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Wednesday night. In a recurring game on the show, known as “Know It All,” he presents a category, and the contestants have to come up with words within that category as fast as they can.
After struggling to think of the proper name for “wiener dog” during the “dog breeds” round, Fey, the former Saturday Night Live star, proved she knew her “rappers” and “cheeses” better than the host of The Rachel Maddow Show.
Fey plays a war correspondent in her latest film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, which opens in theaters March 4.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was