Comedian Jimmy Fallon challenged actress Tina Fey and MSBNC anchor Rachel Maddow to a trivia contest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Wednesday night. In a recurring game on the show, known as “Know It All,” he presents a category, and the contestants have to come up with words within that category as fast as they can.
After struggling to think of the proper name for “wiener dog” during the “dog breeds” round, Fey, the former Saturday Night Live star, proved she knew her “rappers” and “cheeses” better than the host of The Rachel Maddow Show.
Fey plays a war correspondent in her latest film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, which opens in theaters March 4.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive