Wednesday was a day Taylor Crozier won’t soon forget.
Not only did the 11-year-old get to take the first-ever shot at a golf course designed by 14-time major winner Tiger Woods, he also sank a hole-in-one and got a hug from the champ himself.
Crozier was teeing off at the Playgrounds at Bluejack National, a course in Montgomery, TX that Woods helped create.
The South Texas PGA junior calmly stepped up and sank his shot to loud cheers, including from a visibly elated Woods — who later tweeted a video of Crozier’s feat with the words: “First hole at The Playgrounds and this happened.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time