Hillary Clinton looked ahead to the general election in her Super Tuesday victory speech.
Speaking in Miami, the former Secretary of State criticized Republican front-runner Donald Trump, arguing that instead of his campaign slogan of “Make America great again,” the country needed to “make America whole again.”
Here is a transcript of her victory speech.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow