Hillary Clinton looked ahead to the general election in her Super Tuesday victory speech.
Speaking in Miami, the former Secretary of State criticized Republican front-runner Donald Trump, arguing that instead of his campaign slogan of “Make America great again,” the country needed to “make America whole again.”
Here is a transcript of her victory speech.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction