Hillary Clinton looked ahead to the general election in her Super Tuesday victory speech.
Speaking in Miami, the former Secretary of State criticized Republican front-runner Donald Trump, arguing that instead of his campaign slogan of “Make America great again,” the country needed to “make America whole again.”
Here is a transcript of her victory speech.
- Anti-Black Violence Has Long Been the Most Common American Hate Crime—And We Still Don't Know the Full Extent
- One Million Americans Have Died of COVID-19. Here Are Some of Their Stories
- The Buffalo Shooter Targeted a City Haunted by Segregation
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- The Ukrainian Musicians Fighting Russia Through Song
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Here's Who Won the 2022 TIME100 Reader Poll