When the stars were not chowing down on catered In-N-Out burgers at Vanity Fair’s annual Oscars party Sunday night, they were getting their pictures taken by the renowned photographer Mark Seliger—though not with greasy burgers in hand. It was Seliger’s third time setting up an instant portrait studio at the festivities. Below is a glimpse at some of his stunning photographs from the evening, featuring pop stars like Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Lorde and Justin Timberlake. And in terms of comedians, see shots of The Late Late Show host James Corden and one magnificent group photo of Larry David, Judd Apatow, Martin Short, Bill Maher, David Steinberg and Eugene Levy.
A 360-view of the photo sessions—featuring outtakes like Mad Men‘s Jon Hamm hamming it up for the camera—can also be seen on the publication’s Facebook page as well.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms