MADISON, Alabama — Jeff Sessions of Alabama became the first sitting U.S. senator to endorse Donald Trump on Sunday.
Sessions, donning a red “Make America Great Again” hat, told the crowd that he was throwing his support behind this “movement” because, in his best estimation, “at this time in America’s history, we need to make America great again!”
Sessions’ endorsement comes on the heels of another high-profile endorsement from New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
Despite having criticized Trump during his own run for the Republican nomination, Christie threw his support behind the New York real estate mogul…
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization