He teased a clip from the video on Twitter earlier in the day with a black and white cut of a woman in a gown walking towards a vintage car, but it wasn’t until he dropped the video at midnight Friday. Malik also shared a still from filming after his appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, where he performed the song live last week.
The video for his debut single “Pillowtalk” featured model girlfriend Gigi Hadid, and also dropped at midnight the same day as the track’s release. Both cuts are set to appear on his forthcoming solo album, Mind of Mine, which is now available for pre-order.
See the video for “It’s You” exclusively at Apple Music.
Mind of Mine is out March 25, one year to the day of Malik’s departure from One Direction.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org