We’ve received some important Tyra Mail: VH1 is reviving Tyra Banks’ reality competition America’s Next Top Model.
The series, which ended its run on The CW in December 2015, will return to New York City for this new iteration but Banks will not continue as host. However, the supermodel/entrepreneur will still serve as an executive producer. The new ANTM will also introduce a new panel of judges.
“After creating an incredible, global brand, I am beyond excited to have the show reborn,” said Banks in a statement. “I will continue as executive producer, but must turn my attention to new business endeavors, so I want to find a new host. I’m pumped to identify that person and bring back the show. Top Model fans, you demanded that the show come back, and VH1 answered the call. Get ready for a fierce-a-fied rebirth!”
It’s not yet known when the 14-episode season will debut.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow