Just when you thought there couldn’t possibly be another reason why Jon Hamm would be the perfect boyfriend to bring home to your mom, he goes ahead and rescues a hummingbird.
Oh, and this went down when he was hanging out with the cast of HBO’s Girls. Showrunner Jenni Konner posted a video on Instagram that shows Hamm working with Girls actor Andrew Rannells to gently coax the bird into a baseball hat before setting it free.
Hamm is sporting some funky swim trunks, so it looks like he was at some kind of Girls pool party. Perhaps a season 5 kickoff party. We’re keeping our fingers crossed that this means Hamm makes an appearance at some point in this season—maybe as Elijah’s older suitor? As Shoshanna’s new boss? As the clear-headed adult who finally, finally talks some sense into these people? Stay tuned.
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement