For an upcoming episode of the Spike show, Gigi Hadid dipped into the pool of ’90s nostalgia and emerged with two of the Backstreet Boys as her backup singers. Nick Carter and A.J. McLean join the jumpsuit-clad Victoria’s Secret Angel for a performance of the group’s “Larger Than Life” in a new sneak peek of Thursday night’s matchup.
Seems like Hadid’s opponent, Teen Wolf’s Tyler Posey, will have to pull out all the stops to take home the coveted championship belt after that stunt.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving