A few weeks ago, a time-lapse video surfaced showing Canadian mom Corrie-Lynn Whyte getting her 8-month-old triplets Levi, Olivia, and Jackson and 2-year-old toddler, Emily, ready for bed . It was a feat of parenting under pressure, made even more impressive by the fact that it happens every single bedtime. Of course, in real life, Whyte has back-up in the form of dad, Dan Gibson.
After Whyte’s video went viral, Gibson decided to show off his bedtime skills, too. After all, when you have four children under the age of three, it’s all hands on deck and everyone needs to be a pro at bedtime duty. “Watch this average dad try to compete with super-mom!” reads the caption on a the video posted to YouTube.
“Corrie and I are very involved parents. There is really no splitting the duties. We both just take ownership for what needs to be done and work together in doing our parenting tasks,” Gibson explained to Today about the secrets to their successful team.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org