A group of Marines got fast and furious with some help from their Norwegian friends, drifting tanks through the snow.
The U.S. Marine Forces of Europe and Africa posted a video to Facebook showing soldiers performing the famous auto stunt in an M1A1 Abrams and an Amphibious Assault Vehicles on in ice in Rena, Norway.
Drifting, made especially famous by the Fast and Furious film franchise, is a driving technique where a driver intentionally oversteers the vehicle when approaching a corner, causing the car to slide while still maintaining control. The Marines learned the skill from their friends in the Norwegian Army, according to the post on Facebook.
Watch the clip above.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World