A group of Marines got fast and furious with some help from their Norwegian friends, drifting tanks through the snow.
The U.S. Marine Forces of Europe and Africa posted a video to Facebook showing soldiers performing the famous auto stunt in an M1A1 Abrams and an Amphibious Assault Vehicles on in ice in Rena, Norway.
Drifting, made especially famous by the Fast and Furious film franchise, is a driving technique where a driver intentionally oversteers the vehicle when approaching a corner, causing the car to slide while still maintaining control. The Marines learned the skill from their friends in the Norwegian Army, according to the post on Facebook.
Watch the clip above.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve