A group of Marines got fast and furious with some help from their Norwegian friends, drifting tanks through the snow.
The U.S. Marine Forces of Europe and Africa posted a video to Facebook showing soldiers performing the famous auto stunt in an M1A1 Abrams and an Amphibious Assault Vehicles on in ice in Rena, Norway.
Drifting, made especially famous by the Fast and Furious film franchise, is a driving technique where a driver intentionally oversteers the vehicle when approaching a corner, causing the car to slide while still maintaining control. The Marines learned the skill from their friends in the Norwegian Army, according to the post on Facebook.
Watch the clip above.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive