Shia LaBeouf is back on the scene with another public art project. His latest stunt is called #ELEVATE and involves him hanging out in a small elevator in Oxford, England, for 24 hours.
Of course, he’s live-streaming the experience, for the whole world to enjoy:
The actor will be giving a talk at Oxford University on Friday night, joined by artist pals Nastja Säde Rönkkö and Luke Turner, according to the project description on YouTube. For the 24 hours on either side of the talk, the trio decided to occupy the elevator at EC English Oxford in Gloucester Green.
You can watch other passengers step in to ask questions like “Are you guys eating?” and “Can we take a selfie?”
It seems England has been LaBeouf’s preferred location for bizarre art projects lately.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space