Shia LaBeouf is back on the scene with another public art project. His latest stunt is called #ELEVATE and involves him hanging out in a small elevator in Oxford, England, for 24 hours.
Of course, he’s live-streaming the experience, for the whole world to enjoy:
The actor will be giving a talk at Oxford University on Friday night, joined by artist pals Nastja Säde Rönkkö and Luke Turner, according to the project description on YouTube. For the 24 hours on either side of the talk, the trio decided to occupy the elevator at EC English Oxford in Gloucester Green.
You can watch other passengers step in to ask questions like “Are you guys eating?” and “Can we take a selfie?”
It seems England has been LaBeouf’s preferred location for bizarre art projects lately.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working