Blunt is in negotiations to play the magical nanny in an upcoming Disney follow-up to the original 1964 film. Rob Marshall, the film’s director, previously worked with Blunt on another Disney musical film, 2014’s Into the Woods. The new film will take place some 20 years after the original, which starred Julie Andrews as a nanny with magic powers who stumbles into various adventures while watching the Banks children.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate