Blunt is in negotiations to play the magical nanny in an upcoming Disney follow-up to the original 1964 film. Rob Marshall, the film’s director, previously worked with Blunt on another Disney musical film, 2014’s Into the Woods. The new film will take place some 20 years after the original, which starred Julie Andrews as a nanny with magic powers who stumbles into various adventures while watching the Banks children.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma