Blunt is in negotiations to play the magical nanny in an upcoming Disney follow-up to the original 1964 film. Rob Marshall, the film’s director, previously worked with Blunt on another Disney musical film, 2014’s Into the Woods. The new film will take place some 20 years after the original, which starred Julie Andrews as a nanny with magic powers who stumbles into various adventures while watching the Banks children.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time