If you have kids or a younger brother or sister, you’ve probably seen them playing a game called Minecraft. On first glance, Minecraft looks a lot like digital LEGOs — but there’s much more going on here. Microsoft is now spending big money to get teachers to use the game as an educational tool.
But what is Minecraft? Here’s what you need to know.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow