You’ll probably be rubbing your eyes in amazement after watching this gravity-defying free kick from Malaysian soccer player Mohd Faiz Subri.
The goal, which took place during a Malaysian Super League encounter between Faiz’s side Penang FA and rivals Pahang FA, resulted from a stinging shot the 28-year-old midfielder unleashed about 40 yd. from the net on the field’s left side. The ball somehow ended up in the top right corner, however, after swerving almost 90 degrees in midair.
It’s one of those things you have to see to believe, and even then, you might not.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Rishi Iyengar at email@example.com