While most people have to learn to live with passport photos that make them look like deer caught in the headlights, Prince is not most people. The Purple One recently posted a picture on Twitter that he claimed is the current snapshot for his international travel permit, and it’s pretty flawless to say the least.
While Prince presumably had to get his passport updated in order to travel for his upcoming “Piano & A Microphone” tour in Australia and New Zealand, there’s no reason he had to make the rest of us look so bad. In fact, the 57-year-old singer isn’t even adhering to the State Department’s criteria for a neutral facial expression, as he is clearly giving his best Blue Steel.
Now that we know that’s allowed, our next passport pics are sure to come out exactly like this.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time