Sound issues plagued Adele as she belted out a ballad from her hit album 25 at the Grammy Awards Monday night.
Bruno Mars introduced the performance of “All I Ask,” a song he co-wrote with the British diva. Her new album, which came out after the deadline for the 2016 awards, won’t be eligible to take home its own accolades until next year.
While some fans took to social media to criticize the singer’s pitchy performance, others blamed the sound system, which cut in and out during the song.
This was Adele’s first performance at the Grammys since 2012, when she sang “Rolling in the Deep.”
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World