What’s better, taking a photo next to an Oscars statuette or having Adele photobomb your snapshot? Fans got both in a clip released from the singer’s Live in London concert special.
The Grammy winner teamed up with talk show host Graham Norton to punk some of her adoring fans posing next to the Oscar she won for Skyfall. “Who’d want to ruin a moment like that?” Norton joked in the clip.
Adele loves her shenanigans. In the past, she impersonated herself, remixed “Hello” with Jimmy Fallon and The Roots, played Box of Lies on The Tonight Show, and went viral for her “Carpool Karaoke” jams with James Corden.
You’ll be able to see her latest gag on Adele: Live in London, airing Sunday at 10 p.m. on BBC America. The special features the singer-songwriter performing tracks from her 25 album and sitting down for a chat with Norton.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate