Justin Timberlake had it then, and he’s still got it now. The singer performed a cover of Bell Biv DeVoe’s “Poison” during the Brooklyn stop on his 20/20 Experience world tour in 2013, and the video is making the rounds again on social media.
The performance is featured in a new post on the BBD Facebook page with the caption, “Justin Timberlake knows that girl is #POISON.” This video will never get old.
So, what has JT been up to since then? Aside from enjoying fatherhood with his wife, Jessica Biel, and son, Silas Randall Timberlake, the singer-actor performed a duet with Chris Stapleton at the CMA Awards last November, and he’s helming the soundtrack to the DreamWorks film Trolls.
Timberlake was also inducted into the Memphis Hall of Fame in October, which he said is “the f–king coolest thing” that has ever happened to him.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up