Adele graced the cover of TIME back in December, and in March, she’ll grace the cover of Vogue. The fashion magazine just released the stunning image, shot by Annie Leibovitz:
You can also read the issue’s cover story, where the 25 singer opens up about body image, motherhood, vocal cord surgery, and the Spice Girls.
“When I became a parent, I felt like I was truly living,” Adele says. “I had a purpose, where before I didn’t.” She added: “My main thing is Mum, then it’s me, then it’s work. I think I had to take the right amount of time off to let people miss me.”
As for the Spice Girls, she said seeing them in concert was an absolute childhood highlight.
“People always think I joke about this,” she says, “but the Spice Girls blew up when I was seven. And seeing them coming from a humble background—there was hope in it. It was really a massive part of my life when the whole Girl Power thing happened.”
Read the full story over at Vogue.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization