Burger King is adding grilled hot doggs to their menu and they’ve got the perfect spokesman for the job—Snoop Dogg, a.k.a. the DoggFather. In an advertisement masquerading as a leaked corporate training video—the spot is even marked for “internal use only”—Snoop plays a Grilled Dogs Training Ambassador ready to teach BK employees how to serve them up hot, “live and direct from the BK.” Turns out the leader of the DoggPound likes some strange toppings on his hot dogs. In the ad he tells employees to: “Break out the burners ’cause we grillin’ this dog my way—bikinis, martinis, zucchinis, yeah, you know the rest.” No mustard, then?
But Snoop isn’t the only celebrity getting in on the hot hot dog action, though. In a Spanish language version of the campaign, ageless singing star Charo bursts into a Burger King kitchen dressed in her full red sequined glory noticeably absent a hairnet.
The Grilled Dogs will show up on menus at Burger Kings nationwide on Feb. 23.
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement