Burger King is adding grilled hot doggs to their menu and they’ve got the perfect spokesman for the job—Snoop Dogg, a.k.a. the DoggFather. In an advertisement masquerading as a leaked corporate training video—the spot is even marked for “internal use only”—Snoop plays a Grilled Dogs Training Ambassador ready to teach BK employees how to serve them up hot, “live and direct from the BK.” Turns out the leader of the DoggPound likes some strange toppings on his hot dogs. In the ad he tells employees to: “Break out the burners ’cause we grillin’ this dog my way—bikinis, martinis, zucchinis, yeah, you know the rest.” No mustard, then?
But Snoop isn’t the only celebrity getting in on the hot hot dog action, though. In a Spanish language version of the campaign, ageless singing star Charo bursts into a Burger King kitchen dressed in her full red sequined glory noticeably absent a hairnet.
The Grilled Dogs will show up on menus at Burger Kings nationwide on Feb. 23.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization