Attention: All flights to Arendelle must first connect through Denver.
Disney’s upcoming stage musical adaptation of Frozen, which on Tuesday announced its plans to head to Broadway in the spring of 2018, will first make an out-of-town pit stop in Colorado at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
Exact dates have not been set, but Frozen will make its world premiere at the Buell Theatre in Denver in August 2017.
The Denver Center for the Performing Arts previously hosted the pre-Broadway try-out for Disney’s 2007 production of The Little Mermaid.
As previously announced, Disney Theatricals has tapped Alex Timbers to direct the stage production of the blockbuster 2013 movie-musical about two royal sisters who love snow. The film’s composers and screenwriter are adapting their work for the stage, while a holiday special is also in the works for a 2017 debut on ABC.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time