Former President George W. Bush will make his first public appearance on behalf of his brother’s presidential campaign on Monday in South Carolina.
“I’m a Bush and proud of it,” Jeb Bush has taken to saying during speeches.
The appearance comes just a week after the family’s matriarch, former First Lady Barbara Bush, hit the campaign trail in New Hampshire with her son and appeared in two joint national interviews.
The campaign confirmed to NBC News that the brothers will appear together in North Charleston, S.C. Monday night.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com