The Democrats will take the stage to debate Thursday for the first debate after Bernie Sanders won the New Hampshire primary.
Sanders and Hillary Clinton will meet in Milwaukee to debate. Host PBS will offer a free live-stream of the debate online.
Sanders beat Clinton in New Hampshire by a landslide, 60% to 38%. The next Democratic primaries are South Carolina and Nevada, both more diverse than Iowa and New Hampshire, which may shift the focus on the debate stage.
Newshour co-anchors Gwen Ifill and Judy Woodruff will moderate the debate. PBS will also partner with Facebook to bring data and graphic insights from the online conversation around the election.
The debate can be streamed live starting at 9 p.m. Eastern at the PBS Newshour website.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org