If elected, Bernie Sanders would become the oldest president in United States history. That really worries some people who think he’s simply too old to run a nation. We now know, however, that Sanders is certainly not too old to smoke clowns like you on the b-ball court.
Following the news of his win in Tuesday’s New Hampshire primaries, the Vermont senator joined his two adult sons and a few of his seven grandchildren for some good old-fashioned hoops:
As you’ll see, Fox News host Megyn Kelly is quite surprised by Sanders’ skills. “Is this, like, some kind of a joke? He’s making every single one.”
Kelly shouldn’t be so surprised though. After all, Sanders once helped his Brooklyn elementary school take home the borough championship.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow