If elected, Bernie Sanders would become the oldest president in United States history. That really worries some people who think he’s simply too old to run a nation. We now know, however, that Sanders is certainly not too old to smoke clowns like you on the b-ball court.
Following the news of his win in Tuesday’s New Hampshire primaries, the Vermont senator joined his two adult sons and a few of his seven grandchildren for some good old-fashioned hoops:
As you’ll see, Fox News host Megyn Kelly is quite surprised by Sanders’ skills. “Is this, like, some kind of a joke? He’s making every single one.”
Kelly shouldn’t be so surprised though. After all, Sanders once helped his Brooklyn elementary school take home the borough championship.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future