If elected, Bernie Sanders would become the oldest president in United States history. That really worries some people who think he’s simply too old to run a nation. We now know, however, that Sanders is certainly not too old to smoke clowns like you on the b-ball court.
Following the news of his win in Tuesday’s New Hampshire primaries, the Vermont senator joined his two adult sons and a few of his seven grandchildren for some good old-fashioned hoops:
As you’ll see, Fox News host Megyn Kelly is quite surprised by Sanders’ skills. “Is this, like, some kind of a joke? He’s making every single one.”
Kelly shouldn’t be so surprised though. After all, Sanders once helped his Brooklyn elementary school take home the borough championship.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart