If elected, Bernie Sanders would become the oldest president in United States history. That really worries some people who think he’s simply too old to run a nation. We now know, however, that Sanders is certainly not too old to smoke clowns like you on the b-ball court.
Following the news of his win in Tuesday’s New Hampshire primaries, the Vermont senator joined his two adult sons and a few of his seven grandchildren for some good old-fashioned hoops:
As you’ll see, Fox News host Megyn Kelly is quite surprised by Sanders’ skills. “Is this, like, some kind of a joke? He’s making every single one.”
Kelly shouldn’t be so surprised though. After all, Sanders once helped his Brooklyn elementary school take home the borough championship.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time