If elected, Bernie Sanders would become the oldest president in United States history. That really worries some people who think he’s simply too old to run a nation. We now know, however, that Sanders is certainly not too old to smoke clowns like you on the b-ball court.
Following the news of his win in Tuesday’s New Hampshire primaries, the Vermont senator joined his two adult sons and a few of his seven grandchildren for some good old-fashioned hoops:
As you’ll see, Fox News host Megyn Kelly is quite surprised by Sanders’ skills. “Is this, like, some kind of a joke? He’s making every single one.”
Kelly shouldn’t be so surprised though. After all, Sanders once helped his Brooklyn elementary school take home the borough championship.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears