A couple of months back, few would have predicted Ohio Gov. John Kasich’s strong performance in the New Hampshire primary. The governor held a total of 106 town halls in the state, focusing most of his limited resources in New Hampshire.
At his election night watch party, Kasich maintained the positive tone that has become a hallmark of his campaign.
“Maybe, just maybe we are turning the page on a dark period in American politics,” he said. “Tonight, the light overcame the darkness of negative campaigning.”
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time