Brie Larson was surprised Monday to find out that the day before was Super Bowl Sunday.
“I ate chips, so I feel like I did watch the Super Bowl,” Larson said on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Kimmel, taken aback that she did not watch the most watched televised event in the U.S., then attempted to quiz the Oscar-nominated actress on who won the game.
Larson struggled with names, asking Kimmel whether the team’s name was a mammal. After landing on “Cubs,” Kimmel told her that she will “figure it out when the guy from the team” came out on the show.
Watch it above.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer