Brie Larson was surprised Monday to find out that the day before was Super Bowl Sunday.
“I ate chips, so I feel like I did watch the Super Bowl,” Larson said on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Kimmel, taken aback that she did not watch the most watched televised event in the U.S., then attempted to quiz the Oscar-nominated actress on who won the game.
Larson struggled with names, asking Kimmel whether the team’s name was a mammal. After landing on “Cubs,” Kimmel told her that she will “figure it out when the guy from the team” came out on the show.
Watch it above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org