Eliminations on the The Bachelor are often unnecessarily cruel affairs, with forlorn-looking women left on empty beaches. But Jimmy Kimmel thinks he’s discovered another indignity.
On Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Monday night, the late-night host looked back on the moment when bachelor Ben Higgens dumped Lauren H. But Kimmel saw something regular viewers didn’t: a sound guy sitting with the booted contestant in the back seat of her limo. “Why is it so hard to fall in love I don’t know I want someone to get me to love me” Lauren H to says to the camera. In Kimmel’s version, the sound guy tells her (while eating a sandwich): “I get you, I love you… I can make you happy. I have a job, I am a sound guy on a very popular show.”
Watch it above.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving