Want to travel in style like Beyoncé?
It looks like the star of the Super Bowl 50 halftime show stayed at a house near San Francisco that is listed on Airbnb, the short-term rentals site.
Fueling the rumors was a Facebook photo posted by her verified account that shows the pop star sitting on a couch with the caption “It was a Super weekend Airbnb.”
“We’re huge fans of Beyoncé and we’re thrilled to see her Facebook post and hope she was crazy in love with her Airbnb listing,” the rentals site said in a statement to TIME.
TMZ first reported that the house she appears to have booked is listed on Airbnb as a $10,000-a-night, 12-acre estate in Los Altos Hills, one of the most affluent towns in the San Francisco Bay Area (or “Bey Area,” as her most devoted fans might say).
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.