Want to travel in style like Beyoncé?
It looks like the star of the Super Bowl 50 halftime show stayed at a house near San Francisco that is listed on Airbnb, the short-term rentals site.
Fueling the rumors was a Facebook photo posted by her verified account that shows the pop star sitting on a couch with the caption “It was a Super weekend Airbnb.”
“We’re huge fans of Beyoncé and we’re thrilled to see her Facebook post and hope she was crazy in love with her Airbnb listing,” the rentals site said in a statement to TIME.
TMZ first reported that the house she appears to have booked is listed on Airbnb as a $10,000-a-night, 12-acre estate in Los Altos Hills, one of the most affluent towns in the San Francisco Bay Area (or “Bey Area,” as her most devoted fans might say).
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve