Want to travel in style like Beyoncé?
It looks like the star of the Super Bowl 50 halftime show stayed at a house near San Francisco that is listed on Airbnb, the short-term rentals site.
Fueling the rumors was a Facebook photo posted by her verified account that shows the pop star sitting on a couch with the caption “It was a Super weekend Airbnb.”
“We’re huge fans of Beyoncé and we’re thrilled to see her Facebook post and hope she was crazy in love with her Airbnb listing,” the rentals site said in a statement to TIME.
TMZ first reported that the house she appears to have booked is listed on Airbnb as a $10,000-a-night, 12-acre estate in Los Altos Hills, one of the most affluent towns in the San Francisco Bay Area (or “Bey Area,” as her most devoted fans might say).
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart