Want to travel in style like Beyoncé?
It looks like the star of the Super Bowl 50 halftime show stayed at a house near San Francisco that is listed on Airbnb, the short-term rentals site.
Fueling the rumors was a Facebook photo posted by her verified account that shows the pop star sitting on a couch with the caption “It was a Super weekend Airbnb.”
“We’re huge fans of Beyoncé and we’re thrilled to see her Facebook post and hope she was crazy in love with her Airbnb listing,” the rentals site said in a statement to TIME.
TMZ first reported that the house she appears to have booked is listed on Airbnb as a $10,000-a-night, 12-acre estate in Los Altos Hills, one of the most affluent towns in the San Francisco Bay Area (or “Bey Area,” as her most devoted fans might say).
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time