Now, the pop singer is showing fans what went on behind-the-scenes, posting a clip from the making of the song, “Formation,” which is available as a free download on Tidal.
Bey posted her latest Instagram video during the Super Bowl – at which she’ll reportedly be performing during halftime alongside Coldplay. The video shows the “Formation” video’s cast rehearsing the dance for the video.
To promote the track’s Saturday release, Beyoncé posted several Instagram photos of her with her dancers.
Right before halftime, Carol Maloney of NBC4 Sports posted a photo of Beyoncé’s “Formation” team getting ready for the epic halftime performance.
“Underneath stadium… Busy busy,” she captioned the post.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time