The Republican presidential candidates slugged it out once again Saturday in the New Hampshire debate.
Republicans were making their first appearance together since the Iowa caucus, where Ted Cruz won a key victory over front-runner Donald Trump. Marco Rubio, who took a surprise third place in the Hawkeye State, was put to the test by his opponents, while the three governors in the race — New Jersey’s Chris Christie, Ohio chief executive John Kasich, and former Florida Gov. Bush — made the push to separate from one another in a tight race.
This is the last time the remaining seven candidates will be on a single stage before voting begins in the New Hampshire primary Tuesday.
Watch a recap of the debate above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement