The Republican presidential candidates slugged it out once again Saturday in the New Hampshire debate.
Republicans were making their first appearance together since the Iowa caucus, where Ted Cruz won a key victory over front-runner Donald Trump. Marco Rubio, who took a surprise third place in the Hawkeye State, was put to the test by his opponents, while the three governors in the race — New Jersey’s Chris Christie, Ohio chief executive John Kasich, and former Florida Gov. Bush — made the push to separate from one another in a tight race.
This is the last time the remaining seven candidates will be on a single stage before voting begins in the New Hampshire primary Tuesday.
Watch a recap of the debate above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization