Sen. Marco Rubio may have been looking too closely at his notecards at Saturday’s Republican debate in New Hampshire—much to the chagrin of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
Rubio repeated a variation of the same line, an attack on President Barack Obama, a total of four times. “Let’s dispel this notion that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing,” Rubio said. “He is trying to change this country.”
Eventually, Christie seemed to have had enough of the line, saying “There it is, the memorized 25-second speech.”
Watch the clip above.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow