Sen. Marco Rubio may have been looking too closely at his notecards at Saturday’s Republican debate in New Hampshire—much to the chagrin of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
Rubio repeated a variation of the same line, an attack on President Barack Obama, a total of four times. “Let’s dispel this notion that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing,” Rubio said. “He is trying to change this country.”
Eventually, Christie seemed to have had enough of the line, saying “There it is, the memorized 25-second speech.”
Watch the clip above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State