Sen. Marco Rubio may have been looking too closely at his notecards at Saturday’s Republican debate in New Hampshire—much to the chagrin of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
Rubio repeated a variation of the same line, an attack on President Barack Obama, a total of four times. “Let’s dispel this notion that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing,” Rubio said. “He is trying to change this country.”
Eventually, Christie seemed to have had enough of the line, saying “There it is, the memorized 25-second speech.”
Watch the clip above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com