Not everyone is feeling the Bern on Tinder.
Two women were kicked off the dating app after sending too many pro-Sanders campaign messages to prospective matches, Reuters reports.
Robyn Gedrich, 23, from New Jersey, told Reuters she sent messages to 60 people a day for the past two weeks asking them to text a pro-Sanders number that would provide them with a volunteer link and send them campaign updates.
Haley Lent, 22, from Iowa, even bought a premium membership of Tinder so she could change her location to New Hampshire after the Iowa caucus.
Both now say their Tinder accounts have been locked after people reported them for their use of the app.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving