Not everyone is feeling the Bern on Tinder.
Two women were kicked off the dating app after sending too many pro-Sanders campaign messages to prospective matches, Reuters reports.
Robyn Gedrich, 23, from New Jersey, told Reuters she sent messages to 60 people a day for the past two weeks asking them to text a pro-Sanders number that would provide them with a volunteer link and send them campaign updates.
Haley Lent, 22, from Iowa, even bought a premium membership of Tinder so she could change her location to New Hampshire after the Iowa caucus.
Both now say their Tinder accounts have been locked after people reported them for their use of the app.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer