Adele released her next single off 25 early Friday morning: “When We Were Young.”
The track follows first single “Hello,” which became the fastest song to hit 1 billion views on Vevo. She first previewed “When We Were Young,” co-written with Tobias Jesso Jr. and produced by Ariel Rechtshaid, during a trip to Sirius XM, performed the track on Saturday Night Live, and played it during her televised NBC special, where it earned a standing ovation.
“When We Were Young” is now available on all streaming services. (25 is still only available for purchase.)
Hear it below – and note the #TBT artwork, which Adele first posted on her social media accounts last October.
[spotify id=”spotify:track:7A2eDNBgJrEVE87C8pOMqN” width=”300″ height=”380″ /]
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer