Adele released her next single off 25 early Friday morning: “When We Were Young.”
The track follows first single “Hello,” which became the fastest song to hit 1 billion views on Vevo. She first previewed “When We Were Young,” co-written with Tobias Jesso Jr. and produced by Ariel Rechtshaid, during a trip to Sirius XM, performed the track on Saturday Night Live, and played it during her televised NBC special, where it earned a standing ovation.
“When We Were Young” is now available on all streaming services. (25 is still only available for purchase.)
Hear it below – and note the #TBT artwork, which Adele first posted on her social media accounts last October.
[spotify id=”spotify:track:7A2eDNBgJrEVE87C8pOMqN” width=”300″ height=”380″ /]
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time