What does Blue Steel look like from 28 feet in the air? Let Ben Stiller show you.
The Zoolander 2 star, director, and co-writer set a Guinness World Record for the longest selfie stick Thursday evening at the film’s London premiere. His contraption, which bent like a giant fishing pole and swayed in the evening air, measured 8.56 meters.
Eventually Stiller got it under control and posted the historic photo to social media. Among those visible in the snap are co-writer Justin Theroux and costars Penelope Cruz, Owen Wilson, Kristen Wiig, and Will Ferrell.
Zoolander 2, which continues the adventures of Stiller’s dimwitted but “really, really, ridiculously good-looking” male model, opens Feb. 12.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List