What does Blue Steel look like from 28 feet in the air? Let Ben Stiller show you.
The Zoolander 2 star, director, and co-writer set a Guinness World Record for the longest selfie stick Thursday evening at the film’s London premiere. His contraption, which bent like a giant fishing pole and swayed in the evening air, measured 8.56 meters.
Eventually Stiller got it under control and posted the historic photo to social media. Among those visible in the snap are co-writer Justin Theroux and costars Penelope Cruz, Owen Wilson, Kristen Wiig, and Will Ferrell.
Zoolander 2, which continues the adventures of Stiller’s dimwitted but “really, really, ridiculously good-looking” male model, opens Feb. 12.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org