Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton met in New Hampshire for the fifth Democratic presidential debate.
Moderated by MSNBC, the debate was the first in which the two were the only ones on stage, as former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley has suspended his campaign.
That led to a much tighter and tenser debate, with the moderators dropping out of the conversation for long stretches as the two candidates sparred like seasoned tennis pros.
Watch this video compilation to see the top moments.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This