An anti-foreigner party has drawn social-media scorn after it apparently called for the deportation of native Germans instead of refugees.
Germany’s right-wing National Democratic Party (NPD) posted a picture on its Facebook page of a poster calling for “consistent deportation” above the words “our people first,” the group’s slogan.
The image was soon removed but not before drawing ridicule on social media. One Twitter user posted a message that read: “German nationalists are masters of design.”
“Dear NPD … we think it is a great idea that you want to deport yourselves first,” tweeted another user who goes by the…
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working