An anti-foreigner party has drawn social-media scorn after it apparently called for the deportation of native Germans instead of refugees.
Germany’s right-wing National Democratic Party (NPD) posted a picture on its Facebook page of a poster calling for “consistent deportation” above the words “our people first,” the group’s slogan.
The image was soon removed but not before drawing ridicule on social media. One Twitter user posted a message that read: “German nationalists are masters of design.”
“Dear NPD … we think it is a great idea that you want to deport yourselves first,” tweeted another user who goes by the…
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time