Every memory lives on in the digital world
A virus with links to birth defects sends fear through the Americas
‘If you love Barbie like I love her, you have to let her change—because if you don’t, the Elsa dolls have won’
Josh Brolin stars in an love letter to Hollywood that doesn’t quite hang together, but could make one hell of a highlights reel
Be afraid. Be, well, only a little afraid
With the debut of Full Frontal on TBS, theDaily Show alum becomes the only female late-night host. Her pitch: “Watch or you’re sexist”
And tries to save a president
Air Bonsai, a miniature tree that rotates in space, has raised more than $600,000 in less than two weeks on Kickstarter–more than quintuple its goal. Here’s how it works, according to its Japanese creators, Hikaru Hoshi and Masanori Imayoshi.
After a wild preseason, GOP voters take sides
Lessons from the small screen
The thin green line in Oregon
Reviewing the Breaking Bad offshoot
Are scientists ready?
He prospered by laying low. Can it last?
The first caucus may be over, but its results will affect campaigns for months to come
Inside the competition for the Academy Awards
Five gourds to live by
Considering the reverse mortgage
Beloved mayor, convicted felon
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time