Florida’s Legoland is hiring 20 people to build Lego things all day. They’ll be called “master model builders.”
Dutch National Police are working with a local company to train eagles that hunt down illegal civilian drones.
Zayn Malik is releasing his solo album on March 25, the one-year anniversary of his leaving One Direction.
Lord of the Rings star Dominic Monaghan revealed that David Bowie auditioned for a part, possibly that of Gandalf.
Thousands of Snoop Dogg fans have signed a petition to get the rapper to narrate a season of Planet Earth.
One day after losing her dad to cancer, Vanessa Hudgens delivered a showstopping performance as Betty Rizzo in Fox’s Grease: Live.
Time’s weekly take on what popped in culture
A 99-year-old Florida woman woke up with a kinkajou–a rain-forest-dwelling cousin of the raccoon–sleeping on her chest.
New York City bar Black Tap has started selling $15 milk shakes. The upside: they’re garnished with giant lollipops, pretzels and more.
After a misunderstanding, Kanye West went on a Twitter rant against rapper Wiz Khalifa, referring to Khalifa’s daughter and their mutual ex, Amber Rose. Among the most talked-about lines:
‘You have distracted from my creative process.’
People are claiming that McDonald’s mozzarella sticks don’t have enough cheese.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Nolan Feeney at firstname.lastname@example.org