Lady Gaga, who used to paint a thunderbolt on her face as a nod to Ziggy Stardust and Aladdin Sane, will perform a special Bowie tribute at this year’s awards show on CBS on Feb. 15, the Recording Academy announced on Twitter on Tuesday.
“He’s sort of like an alien prince,” the six-time Grammy winner said in 2013 of Bowie, who died last month at the age of 69. “He still runs my universe as well, like, every morning I wake up and I think, ‘What would Bowie do?'”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Nolan Feeney at email@example.com