A video of a Colorado deputy dancing to rapper Silentó’s “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” inside an elevator has gone viral.
The footage of El Paso County Sheriff’s Deputy Tony Scherb busting a move in his bright orange button-down has been viewed nearly 3 million times since the sheriff’s office posted it Friday. The hilarious video was created to honor Scherb, who retired after 29 years of service, authorities said.
In the 3-minute video, Scherb inspires other colleagues to break out their best dance moves inside the elevator, but they straighten up and put on serious faces when their boss walks in.
Read next: The 10 Richest Women of All Time
The outgoing deputy let loose after earning a reputation from his peers and supervisors as “being highly professional,” the sheriff’s office said in a statement. “Tony has been a valued member of the Sheriff’s Office for so many years and a personal friend to many of us,” the statement said. “We are going to miss him and we wish him the very best.”
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space